Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A really good laugh

Today was a good day. I went to Kristen's house saw her cute little ones, ( Mack and Kate) helped her clean up, made her some pumpkin bread and then got home. I called Louise to see how her Prep for her colonsopcopy was going.. Okay, I know you guys are all young and haven't experienced this life changing event, but I have to tell you I laughed till I tears were coming down my face. Just like you cannot tell someone how painful labor pains are, you cannot tell someone how awful the stuff is that they make you drink so you will go to the bathroom and totally clean out your insides... Well, when I called her she had just had her 2nd dose.. she was moaning...it was so funny.. really, I knew just how she felt, but I got her to laugh about her misery... she said going to the bathroom was like turning on the bathroom faucet.... and believe me that is just how it is! so someday when you all are 50 make sure you do this experience. Tomorrow we are coming to AZ... it will be fun to see everyone
Yikes, just two more weeks before my big RS event. so stressful!

1 comment:

Candice said...

im glad you like your hair...thanks for the money! its fun having you guys here!