Thanks Kristen for setting this up for me! now that I have
my own blog, I can't think of anything to say. Now I think all of you have been so creative and fun, it's putting pressure on me!
This blog probably won't be to exciting for others to read other than my family, but it will be fun to try and stay in touch.
Tonight I'm working at the family history library as a substitute for someone, tomorrow Dad and I and Joy will be at the Redlands temple.
So glad the weather got cooler, I always wonder how I lived in Arizona.
Okay, I know my new topic will be to remind all of you to follow the Prophet and get that 3 month supply of food going, and also water! It's so important, and I hope that each day you will do something to contribute to your goal.
Follow the prophet in everything!
that's my words of wisdom for today :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow i guess the whole fam is in on blogging! gives me more entertainment while im at work!
I like your words of wisdom, but the challenge to do something each day for food storage- now that's a little much! I just try to get my dishes done each day.
Aunt Jayne! SO glad you have a blog! Actually, our stake has a preparedness goal for the year. It has been awesome working towards it and knowing that we are following the prophet's counsel AND our stake president's counsel!
Post a Comment