Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday.... Babysitting day!

Trenton and Brooklyn got here a little after 8.. it's always fun to have Trenton run full speed and give you a big hug hello, but I do have to say his head is mighty powerful when it hits your body!

he's such a cutie, he eats about 6 suckers when he's here, but what the heck the suckers will be gone soon and I won't buy any more. Brooklyn and I like to bake together so we did pumpkin bread, she loves to stir, and I can clean up the whole kitchen while she is stirring. I wanted to make pumpkin bread because my little cutie Bridget loves my bread, and I"m going to see her in a few days.
actually, all my grand kiddies like my bread so I'll make some more for everyone.

Tomorrow I have a regional relief society meeting in Colton, I will feel glad when I feel comfortable in this calling. will that ever be?
in a couple of weeks we are doing a nice dinner before the broadcast, but I'm excited for the quilts that are going to be displayed in the cultural hall, we''ll get from 80 to 100 quilts that sisters have made.

Not much else going on, looking forward to going to AZ this weekend.. however I do have to say after living here in California the drive over is getting a bit tiring after all these years!

2 comments:

Candice said...

are you kidding me? 5 hours is nothing...try 13!!!!!!! by yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

You are complaining about your peaceful drives over?? Maybe all those drives with 6 kids in the van were better because it was so caotic that the time flew. You could always bring my kids with you if you need the time to go faster.
Joy