well, I guess you can say one of the biggest joys of having children is that they have children! I feel so blessed everything a new little spirit joins our family! Nathan is so beautiful, he is so perfect! Ryan and Taryn are so happy and thrilled. Dad and I and Kristen drove into LA to see him, how amazing it is to hold a brand new baby! Taryn looks so good! and she is such a trooper. Ryan was just beaming. Even though we've now been through this 15 times it doesn't get old! it's a thrill everytime, The Lord has truly blessed our family with the most wonderful, sweet grandchildren, and might I say beautiful too!
mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aunt Jayne, he is a very handsome little boy!
so i want some more updated pics...i cant wait to see him in person!!! i ALMOST want to have a baby just by looking at him
Tell Ryan and Fam congrats on the baby!! He is adorable. Welcome to the blogging generation! You can check out our family blog at abunchofheathens.blogspot.com
He is so adorable! It is honestly the best feeling in the world, holding them in your arms for the first time. I may be a little biased but I am glad that Ryan got to have a boy, to me they're the best! Send my congrats along to the happy parents.
Post a Comment