Well, we just made it back from Arizona where we attended Adam and Kelly's wedding.. so nice.. by the way the sealer did such a beautiful job in talking to the bride and groom, makes you remember what is really important in life.
The reception was beautiful, but with me having hot flashes every now and then the 105 degree weather just about did me in! I felt like I was melting... uggg
so fun to be with Mel and Jess and kiddies, and of course fun to see where Candice works and her newest new apartment! Her and Troy are going to love it there I can tell. We always just love being with family. That is the greatest.
Glad to be home though, it's much cooler here, honestly I thought I was going to croak....no wonder I went swimming every day when I was a kid!
Was fun to be with Louise and Mitchell again, by the way, he said today when he was mowing the front lawn he stepped on something squishy.. he looked down and it was about a 5 foot garden snake under his foot.... yikes... I also was able to give him his genealogy book with names he can take through the temple. He loved it.
Well the time is soon for little or should I say "big guy Nate" to come, can't wait. hang in there Taryn...
mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had a good time in AZ.
Excited for Nate to be born tomorrow:)!!!
it was fun having you and dad here!
Post a Comment