Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shake Shake Shake

Today was a bit scary! This isn't the first time I've been in an earthquake, but each time it's so unnerving. The scary part is wondering if it's going to get worse, or if you are going to die!

you just panic, not knowing the safest place to go to in your house. Well, gratefully it didn't last long and no injury. Several things feel off but nothing broken

However, 1 hour later I had to go and get a root canal done, Now that is the pits too!
so tonight, I have tender tooth and bit of frazzle nerves

Tomorrow will be better!

4 comments:

Candice said...

i hope you feel better! sorry about your bad day! although nothing is worse than seeing a huge cochroach (sp?)on your trash can!

Kristen said...

yes, tooth aches are the WORST (so ive heard)
good job with all your canning!!

Cara Fish said...

Ooh...I wish i knew how to can! I am glad nothing really got hurt during the earthquake!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

What a depressing post and comments! Three awful things, Earthquakes, cockroaches and toothaches! Glad you are safe.