Hot Hot Hot.. thank goodness for airconditioning.
well, my kiddoes are off to Pennsylvania, when Carolee first got there she was a bit discouraged because the house was left so dirty, but this past week, they have been painting and new carpet gets layed tomorrow so I know it's going to look great.
here are pictures we took recently. Kristen's son Mack had his 3rd year birthday party. Mack and Trenton LOVE each other, they will really miss being together, they are so cute to watch, they just run together where ever they go!
The picture of Trenton is him already to go to the airport at 4:30 am in the morning! the other is of me and the kids right before they left ( I was trying to stay happy!)
Can't believe it 's July already, time always goes so fast. We enjoyed having Troy here while he worked for Todd's business. Troys a great guy, I"m sure Candice is so glad to have him back home!
2 comments:
So sad that Carolee and her family are so far away. I know that will be hard. I hope you get to see them soon.
I'm sure it's hard to see Carolee go, but I'm sure this will be a great experience for them. Hopefully when Jeff is done with his residency they'll be able to live closer!
Post a Comment