Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tooth problems

Isn't hearing the dentist drill so fun? last month as the dentist was preparing my tooth for a crown, it cracked and broke off! oh, great! so now I have to go to a specialist to see if they can "save" my tooth at a cost (including the crown) of about 2,000 dollars. When I told Bill he said, lets just have him pull it. So that is the fun I have to look forward to over the next month, several dentist appointments and hearing that drill!

I've been feeling a bit stressed these past few days maybe it's hormonal but whatever it is, tears are always on the verge! I'm usually so happy! I won't go into my worries, but believe me we never out grow our worries. DARN

I made two new baby quilts, sewing always helps to think about other things, and been making some good homemade bread ( just what my fat body needs)

well not much to report, don't mean to be so negative, really I realize I"m so blessed and have so much, but once in a while I guess we women just have to vent!

7 comments:

aprilaleman said...

You are always so happy. :) But, we all have our moments.

Kristen said...

awe the tooth drill...so not fun!
we all have our days...yum homemade bread...I'm comin over:)

Dena said...

I hate the dentist too! I've had a couple of crowns and root canals, but luckily they went pretty smoothly. I don't think your being negative - we all have times when we feel overwhelmed, worried or stressed. Your only human. Homemade bread would sure cheer me up!

I'm going up to see my mom tomorrow. I'll tell her you said Hi!

j2nielsen said...

I hear ya Aunt Jayne! You go ahead and vent. I'll listen.

Jill Duncan said...

Vent away!!!! I'm coming over for homemade bread too. :) The next time you are sewing or making homemade bread give me a call so you can teach me how. :)

Taryn said...

Yuck, the dentist! I just went in to get some work done and hearing that drill is like hearing nails on the chalkboard. No fun!

Caroline Haring said...

My mom was just talking the other day about how good you were to her when she had her sugrery. She was still raving abour the wonderful bread you baked for her. There's not a person in the world that can be happy and cheerful everyday. Just remember that there are people out there (like my mom) who love you and appreciate what you do.