Well, needless to say I loved going to PA.. but it was so sad to say goodbye to the kids and Carolee, thanks goodness the Biehn's were coming here in a month.
Now they are here and I just love having them home with me. The kids are having such fun playing with thier cousins on both sides of the family. Trenton already told me he wants to stay here with me.
Today we had a fun day with Jenny Gravell Jensen at our house with her 5 kids! They are all so well mannered and cute. The twins are just adorable. I'll post some pictures later.
One thing I did take notice today when there were 16 kids here, that there are two options about my front door, every kid either left the door wide open OR they slammed the door. Annoying!
but I'll live through it.
Easter is in a few days and we'll all be together. We'll do our annual easter egg hunt which has become quite the tradition, we hide money in the eggs instead of candy. Believe me this makes even the adults excited to look for eggs.
so more to post later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey, we must be related. We hide money in our eggs too, everyone sure has fun, I think the adults really look forward to it every year. Happy Easter, love ya!
Looking forward to seeing them :). June and Scott have started the money eggs- it is so funny how into it the parents get!
Post a Comment