Best Buddies, Mack and Trenton
And how limber is Ryan?
Easter was wonderful. We ate a lot, laugh a lot and made more fun memories,
the pictures show the arm wrestling contest, stretching exercises, eating, and of course our big Easter egg hunt. By the way Trevor was the lucky one with the $50.00 egg.
After our special Easter of being all together, I headed over to Arizona to attend my 40th high school reunion. It was a blast. Really it was so special to see old friends. It just seems crazy to think 40 years have passed. What's really crazy is that in your mind you feel like an 18 year old but unfortunately you do feel that OLD body!
Arizona was great being with Melissa and Candice. Melissa taught me how to can meat in a pressure cooker and Candice picked out some new clothes for me, and cut my hair. I sure love being with my girls!
It's good to be home again!
5 comments:
What do you mean I was "trying" to beat the 8 year old? I creamed her!!
You look hot in your reunion picture!!
fun pictures! Carolee your funny :)
and yes you looked so pretty at your reunion. Candice can you take me shopping and cut my hair too ?!?
I think you are the winner for having the prettiest daughters in America. Nothin' beats hanging out with family! Looks like I'm going to be in your ward in about 2 weeks. See you then!
Great pictures of an even greater family!
It was great seeing you at your reunion, I am blessed that you are my cousin, love ya
Post a Comment