
I have the best daughters and even top on my list is my daughter in law Taryn!
she fits into our family perfectly. Ryan grew up with such attentive sisters and he loved them all so much. He found the perfect match in Taryn. We all love her. She is beautiful, fun and such a sweet mom to Nate. We couldn't have found a better match ourselves!
Today is her birthday and we want her to know how much we LOVE her and so grateful she is apart of our family.
Happy Birthday Taryn
( by the way, we are missing our sissy Melissa in this picture but this was the best I had of most of us!)
4 comments:
What a nice surprise to see this, thank you! I love being a part of the McCook family too, those were such nice things of you to say!
yes, we all love taryn! She is the best!!
Ryan lucked out marrying Taryn!!
I lucked out too! With how good of friends Paul and Ryan are, I'm sure glad he married someone I enjoy hanging out with! :)
I had three sons and felt that surely one of them would have married into the McCook Family. No such luck, but I do have some lovely daughters-in-law. . .
Happy Birthday Taryn . . .
Post a Comment