I just got back from spending a week with the Biehn family. I had such a great time and the days went by way to fast! The kids are growing up and they are so sweet. I love being with Carolee. I love being with Jeff but he wasn't there much! We went shopping, got some new fun things, and made some great food. I taught Carolee how to do freezer jam. We did 24 pints of boysenberry and strawberry jam.
While I was there it was Trenton's 4th birthday . He went to his favorite place Chick fil-A, and had a pirate cake ( please note the creative cheap decor!)
Also please not there was NO snow. I had to take a picture in front of Carolee's house for proof, but it was sometimes dang cold. One night the wind blew so hard it kept me up all night! so at least it seemed like it.
The last night we ate a Thanksgiving dinner ( yum) at her friend Emily's house the the kids did Sleeping Beauty . Brooklyn was one of the fairies and Trenton played his part as the prince very well, he kissed the little girl even.
It was sad to say goodbye, but we'll see them in less than 3 weeks.
( by the way, Trenton played the Memory game with me and he WON every time!)
6 comments:
How fun! I know it's hard to have them so far. Looks like you guys had a great time though!
It's nice to know I'm not the only one traveling across the country to visit my daughter. It is hard to leave, huh?
You're such a fun grandma! I miss them a ton!
Sounds like you had a great time!
Brooklyn is looking more and more like Carolee. I'm sure Carolee and the kids loved having you there. Glad you get to see them again soon!
I'm glad you're able to visit Carolee so much, I'm sure she loves the company. I can't wait to see her, she'll be here so soon!
P.S. Thanks for visiting my dad I'm sure he enjoyed the company!
Post a Comment