These past couple of days have been busy. Thursday I made 16 loaves of bread so that my grandson's could sell it and make some money for thier scout camp. Hopefully we'll have orders each week till they are well on thier way to earning thier money.
Today my friend Carol came over and we processed 32 pint jars of chicken! We are both so excited to learn how easy it is to can your own food!
My garden is growing so well, I'm really excited about my potatoes ! the plants are getting big and it will be so fun to see what I can dig up around September.
Candice and Troy will be here tomorrow, and we are looking forward to Mother's day.
If any one needs a great hair cut or color give Candice a call, The Palmer Salon will be open starting Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
shoot,wish i'd let you know I'm interested in watching how you do it, and maybe bottling some too
you gals are awesome! Have a wonderful mother's day. you are quite the mom and grandma :).
Post a Comment