Saturday, March 29, 2008

Garden Time

Yes, it's that time again, to think about fresh tomatoes, crook neck squash, bell peppers and zuccini! I love a garden unfortunately it usually doesn't like me!

I seem to grow veggies for snails and bugs, but this time I'm going to really try hard and be successful! ( I'll keep you updated)

I can't wait for Kristen to give birth to my newest grand baby boy. She hasn't decided on a name but I just can't wait. It's so exciting to have a new little one join a family. Kristen's babies are so cute, well actually ALL of my grandbabies are so cute.

Well, not much else to report on, for those who read this blog sorry it's not more exciting but hey since you don't know who reads them you sort of have to be generic if you know what I mean.

I love the month of April!

2 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Yes, don't you wish that every one who read them had to comment? I always attempt a garden, but I blame my failure on the dirt and heat. But, hey, I get credit for trying to be obedient right?

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I didn't know you grew up in Mesa. John (my husband) said he saw your family at his work one time... what a small world. Let us know when the baby is here!
Jamie Field
(Shelly Bigg's niece)