Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fun pictures and Stuff









tomorrow Carolee flys to Pennsylvania to check out the housing. I'm excited for them but can hardly stand thinking about Brooklyn and Trenton being gone for 5 years. When they come back I'll be so old! I hope to visit them at least twice a year, and if she comes at least once a year, I think I can manage it.






Stress release, I got my talk written for Sunday, now I just have to prepare a talk for leadership meeting and then I'm home free and all I"m going to do is think about Kristen having her baby and playing the grandma roll!


okay, to explain the pictures. When Melissa and Candice were here we celebrated Easter early and had the egg hunt and enchiladas! yum, we had Kristen's friend come over and snap our picture, we are becoming quite the big group! Thanks Kristina for doing that for us.


The twins will be gettting baptized, so I took this picture to put in front of thier baptism book I'm doing for them, the picture of Emily is actually my baptism dress.. so it's 48 years old people! I'm going to have all my grand daughters take a picture of them in the dress.


and then here is cutie Nate, this is when I was at Taryn's house, when baby Thompson comes I'm sure I'll be posting more baby pictures,


here is a cute picture of Melissa's girls playing together, isn't that sweet? ( I thought it would post here, but it went to the top of the page.
Well, this posting isn't very organized, but at least it's an update.















2 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Great pictures! Melissa's girls are so cute! That picture in your dress is priceless. We have a couple of baby outfits from my dad and treasure the pictures that we have of the kids in them. Your family picture is awesome!

(You can click on your pictures and drag them down or rearrange them. You can also return between them and type your journaling in between them.)

Dena said...

Fun pictures! I think it's so neat to have pictures of your grand-daughters in your dress. Maddy got baptized in the dress that my mom made for me to get baptized in and so did Dalynn and all of my neices.

I always load the pictures first and then type in between them. It's easier that way to write about each picture.