Don't youjust hate it when some stranger gets on your blog and leaves comments.. Now I'm taking about some computer person, who tries to sell something or leave a virus ... Not people who are friends of friends!
Anyway one left an anoymous comment, I tried to delete it and of course I deleted the whole post. sorry it was my cutie grandson Nate!
This past week has been fun and busy. Melissa and Jess and family came and Candice and Troy.
We had our "Easter" celebration and trip to Disneyland. Oh, the poor tired feet! The grandkids are so cute, and they were all so well behaved. Disneyland was perfect, and so was the weather!
I was off to the Bishop's storehouse yesterday with two good friends. Really you all must go! it's so easy and when you are with friends it's fun. I'm going to get a good wheat grinder that they showcase there.
Good news, the medication that I'm now taking is working in lowering the pressure in my eyes! What a relief.
Oh yes, I was asked to speak in Church. Ugggg, that is tough for me! for some it is easy, but trying to be interesting and doing a good job on a subject they give is a challenge.
here is our latest family picture, I'm really proud of my family, and I love them all so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love dry pack canning! And those spam comments are the WORST! I got a virus from clicking on one - $200 and a week later, I'm finally free of it! You can kind of prevent those choosing to have the letter verification thing. (Look on your preferences under the comments tab)
i should do one more canning apt. before the baby comes or else who knows when I will ever get to it:)
or you could go for me:)
great news that the pressure has gone down in your eyes!
so glad to hear the medication is working.
we had so much fun this week too. brooklyn keeps asking to go back to disneyland, little does she know that was the last time we will go for a very long time:(
this is a test
Such good news about your eyes! You're so good about food storage AND service!
Post a Comment