Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Going in to LA

I'm excited Thurday I"m going in to LA to be with Taryn and Nate all day! we are going to make some pumpkin bread, maybe banana bread, and show Taryn how to do a quilt, and of course play with Nate! Ryan is in Park City skiing, well at least I hope he's skiing and not falling down the mountain breaking any bones!

I'm excited to have Candice and Troy, Melissa and Jess and kids come this weekend. We will do our family easter egg hunt on Sunday after church. Our family's tradition is to put money in the eggs. Since we have been doing that even the adults thing finding eggs is fun! We will celebrate Candice, and Trenton's birthday. Candice has requested my homemade enchildas which by the way are "stinking good" it' s the way my mom made them, so therefore are called, "Grannie's enchiladas" The tortillas are flat and stacked and then you top it off with a fried egg! Yum, Carolee is making the cake with the cream cheese on top and then strawberry toping and fresh strawberries.

The weather here is absolutely beautiful. I'll post some fun pictures after Sunday!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What Ryan is in park City?!?!?
How fun to go see Taryn, wish I could go...
Looking forward to Sunday, it's going to be so much fun!

Dena said...

How fun to have your whole family together! I hope you all have a great time! Hey, can I get in on that Easter egg hunt? ;-)

SuperCoolMom said...

Yum! Post that recipe for the enchiladas! My grandma always served hers with pork n' beans and scrambled eggs! Fabulous!

Easter egg hunt sounds great! Dave & Stacy are coming to town for ours - So fun!