This weekend was fun. We had company from out of town. My sister and her husband came along with thier son and daughter and families. The reason we get visitors is because we live close to Disneyland! I know the truth is that they don't come to California to stay with us!, but whatever the reason we have fun. The little ones are so cute, it's fun to see how excited they are to see Disneyland. I enjoy watching them, they really are all such cute kids.
I really enjoyed President Hinckley's funeral. What a great man he was and Is! he's such an inspiration to work hard all your days. He was an ordinary man who became extraordinary.
He did so much and accomplished so much. I just really loved him.
Today was the superbowl, I'm not much of a football fan, but I really wanted the Patriots to win, mainly because my son in law Jeff is such a Patriot fan. I felt so bad for him! How sad to loose the last 35 seconds of the game.. Ouch, it must be painful for them all.
Well, that pretty much was my weekend, Have more visitors coming this month
will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun to have company! My mom is coming to visit in just a few mins. We're all really excited too.
It's always fun to have family visit. I hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment