Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A quick trip to Arizona

Since our family celebrated Easter a week earlier I flew down to Arizona to help out Melissa and Candice for a few days.It's always good to be in AZ, I love that place! I love the smell of orange blossoms this time of year.
It was a busy week for me one of these days my girls are going to have to realize that I"m getting older and can't do as much as I ( they) would like!

It's good to see the grand kids, they are growing up so fast, especially Jackson, he just turned 6 months old and he's crawling!  He's such a happy kid to, so fun. Lyla loves for me to be there, she's with me every minute and even took to wanting to sleep by me in the twin blow up bed!  Funny  thing I guess my snoring bothered her becasue she told me I was "too loud"  ha ha

I'm getting anxious for Jeff and Carolee to move to Utah. It has been a long very difficult road to become a doctor, but they have done well. He is going to be a spine surgeon in Ogden Utah with two other doctors in a clinic there. We are very proud of the both of them!

Jake is going to Brazil on his mission June 12th. wow, wasn't he just a little boy? and Trevor went on his first date.

Bill started shaking a little on his right hand so we went back to the Dr. and he upped the "juice " in his battery which stopped the shaking, He says he feels a little unbalanced in his walk but it's a better trade off than his shaking. He still feel so grateful for everything.

I've planted my garden and sure look forward to those fresh tomatoes! 

I love spring, I'm really enjoying life!  I feel very blessed

No comments: