Sunday, May 5, 2013

Never a dull day


Ryan was talking to dad tonight on the phone , and he was wondering if we get board...

 

hmmm, not really, life is good for us, I told Ryan 20 years ago I didn't have much free time with doing 6 trips a day to schools, piano lessons, young women's, scouts, school open houses, doctor appts,  church callings, visit teaching..

 

shopping and feeding a family of 6 kids!  trying to keep the laundry up, and working at Dad's office about twice a week... hmm back there I was never board, well maybe because some of what I did was routine!

 

now my life is great!

I love that I don't have to do anything if I don't want too.... sound selfish, well a little, but what I love now is that I have freedom. whoo hoo.. and of course the freedom to try and always do good things, Every night in my prayers I ask Heavenly Father to help me to find someone who might need my help , I love that I can do genealogy stuff, I love that I can help a neighbor who needs dishes washed or laundry done, I love that I can drive someone who needs me to take them, I love that I can help my daughters when they are overwhelmed,

I love that I can volunteer at the temple. I feel blessed that I have good health.

 

so life is good, even though we do miss our kiddies.

 

tomorrow I"m going with dad to his dr's appt.  Tuesday I'm going to baby sit for Taryn while she takes Macy to her dentist appt. Wed. I'm going out to lunch with a   friend!   Thursday I"m getting my nails and toenails done.. Friday I work at the temple..  Yep, Not much , but it's great, and of course if I want I get a 30 mins power nap ( I LOVE THOSE)

I water my tomatoes and  get excited to see them growing , my house improvements will be done and that will be nice.

well, nope we aren't board,  Life is good,

mom

 

my next genealogy project is maybe doing Grandpa Lo's life , if not I'll think of something, I want to learn and do.

oh the possibilities.

1 comment:

Jill Duncan said...

What a great time of life for you Jayne! I love how you are always looking to help others. Hope I can be like you, and never be bored, when my kids are all grown and moved out. :)