I got to spend five days in Arizona to visit with Candice and Melissa's families. They divide MY time in half so everyone gets an equal share of ME. I enjoy being with them, it's great to do dishes, fold laundry, clean bathrooms, fix meals, make goodies and of course the best to be with the grand kiddies.
I love helping them and I remember well how much I appreciated my mom and mother in law helping me out in my early days of marriage and having young kids. Moms just need a break every now and then. Bill is so good to let me go but it's hard to leave him.
Before I went to Arizona I helped Kristen with babysitting her kids while her and Todd got a couple of days away, AND Joy also had me babysit Adam and Julia. WE sure had a lot of fun being together.
here are some random pictures from these past couple of weeks
Okay what is a peacock doing here? Well my daughter Melissa has a peacock in her back yard. I think it's so beautiful and each morning I would go out and feed it bread . It really is a fantastic creature!
and then of course, can a young man get any more handsome then this? My Trenton is getting baptized shortly and this is his picture. He is the most well behaved young man.
I'm a very lucky grandma. ALL of my grand children are simply the BEST. Not a dud in the bunch!
Life is Good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment