Bill and I actually found out September 18th 2012 that the cause of his hand and arm shaking was because he has Parkinson's Disease. Wow, it's a tough thing to take, but in a sense we know we can deal with this and it's not a death sentence. I feel badly for him, he had taken such good care of his health all these years. He has faithfully excercised, eaten healthy and tired to stay fit. We are blessed to have great doctors. Recently we met with the neurosurgeon about "deep Brain stimulation" It has about a 75 percent success rate. We can only hope and pray that all will go well . I know for certain there isn't anyone on earth more deserving of blessings as Bill. I will keep you all posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! My heart just sank. I'm so sorry you guys have this trial. We will be praying for you both. Lots of love from our home to yours.
-The Jorgenson's
Post a Comment