In September I visited Carolee in Texas. It was great seeing her new place and seeing the kids again. Then I came home for a while and then flew to Arizona to see my newest grandson. Candice and Troy had a baby boy on October 4th. I got to stay with them for 10 days and help out with Lyla. Whew, she is busy! I cooked, babysat, cleaned and got to hold little Jackson. It's always fun to play Grandpa and feel it a priviledge to help out. We also got to be with Bridget who was baptized. She is such a sweet little gal. She helps her mom so much with her two younger sisters. She is a real sweetheart.
I was home a few weeks and then Bill and I flew back to Texas to stay with Carolee and kids. We actually got to babysit the three kids while Jeff and Carolee flew to Cleveland for some health checkups ( I"m happy to report all is well) We had a good time with the kids, and then when Jeff and Carolee got home we did a bit of exploring aroudn Ft. Worth and Dallas. One of the fun days was going to the Dallas temple. About 18 years ago Bill's mom and Dad were the Temple president and Matron there. We had never been able to go and visit while they were there so it was so fun to see where they had been. The temple is beautiful and we felt so happy to be there.
Yes, that is a REAL Texas Longhorn and I surprised Bill by getting on the HUGE thing,
Jackson's blessing day. Candice is a beautiful mama
oops, sorry about the sideways, but this picture is of Bridget wearing MY special baptism dress, Each grand daughter gets to wear it when they get baptised.
Christmas is already upon us, we look forward to being with family. This year has been a blessing, We had three new grand babies born, All of our kids and grandkids are healthy and doing well, We feel so blessed.






No comments:
Post a Comment