Sunday, November 11, 2012

So Terrible Sad for our country

So , if you don't like things political you better not read this post, but after all these are my thoughts and I can say what I want right?

First all of this presidential election had me glued to the news and everything. I was in such hopes that our country could elect a man that was really a "good man"  not just a political machine led by others.

I loved what Mitt Romney stood for, and I loved his wife Ann. I was so proud of both of them. When he lost I was so devastated, I felt so betrayed by the big media cooperation's who really sided with the other side. People bought what they were saying. So sad for America! 

I'm just sickened by the "socialistic" ways of King Obama. He truly scares me. People we are on our way of loosing our precious freedoms, so sad and so scary. I've been so depressed and sad and worried.

Here's to another 4 years of awfulness and how much money will our country be in debt by then? 
He will not be my president, I can't ever watch him speak, he lies, he's deceitful, he betrays our country.

so that is my state of mind on the subject.
America better wake up,

At least millions of American's now know and understand that Mormons are not a cult, we are good people! and many more know this because of YOU Mitt Romney.