I just got back from being in Arizona for 5 days. I was able to stay at Melissa's house this time,
we did some SERIOUS cleaning! It was fun, we are exhausted, but we feel accomplished!
Candice came over a couple of times, it was fun being with her too.
I just love being with my grandkids, they are so cute. Little Tessa would just sing her heart out, and tap dance for me.
here are some random fun pictures of the kids.
By the way, that little doggy thinks she is the guard dog! She is so cute, and watches out for the kids, she also kills birds. I think she's a hunting dog.
The picture of me and my sister and brother was taken at a dear friend's funeral who passed away. She was 96 years old, She lived in my home ward that I grew up in.
Check out Melissa's Garden... So cool. Jess made it a raised Garden, it's fantastic
1 comment:
I love that you love to clean and organize!! You can come back to Erie anytime!
Post a Comment