Saturday was a great day to find some bargains at garage sales. I only just go a few blocks around my house. I always find some fun things.
I got this Petunia pinkberry diaper bag, It's like new for 12 dollars.. ( they retail at Nordstroms for over 100!)
then I scored with a Medela breast pump.. Those retail for almost 300 dollars ( I got it for $10 )
then I scored with a Medela breast pump.. Those retail for almost 300 dollars ( I got it for $10 )
obviously everything I bought was NOT for me but for family members.
then the funnest find was a newly boxed Bridal dress and veil. I offered her 15 $ and she took it. I thought it was be so fun for my granddaughters to play dress up. They were thrilled so you get to see them having fun!
Nice having a full house with Ryan and Melissa and families here. In a couple of weeks Candice will visit too.
1 comment:
I love your garage sale finds...the wedding dress was a sweet idea. Your little granddaughter looks so sweet in it (and its even pretty modest!) You scored missy!
Post a Comment