Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fun in Erie PA

Well, for starters I have the cutest video ever of Little Brady belly laughing, but when I tried to upload it, it says my movie has been corrupted.. boo hoo.. it was so fun wish you all could have watched it!



I just got back from spending 10 days with Carolee and the kids it was so fun! I miss the kids so much . Carolee is so fun to be with. We went to this chocolate factory and hate the most heavenly p-nut butter and chocolate cookies ever! oh my..



It was cold back there, snowy, raining and windy, but it was still fun. I love to be with all of my kids. This week I have visits planned with Joy and Kristen too.. Next month I'll visit AZ.



Boy, do I apprciate beautiful California weather!

1 comment:

Carolee said...

I loved you being here. Come back soon!! I went back to Romolos and got more cookies but this time I ate too many and got sick!!