Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Mother's Day




here are a couple of pictures from Mother's day. We had the kids over ( except Melissa and Carolee) for steaks! yum, We always have a great time together. the kids surprised me with some great gifts, and I'm really enjoying Pioneer woman's cookbook! it's wonderful!

Bill bought me some beautiful flowers. It was a relaxing day, and I loved every minute of it.



I'm so looking forward to helping Carolee soon with her new baby coming. I can't wait for this little guy, but boy I have to tell you I sure don't like flying cross country. I'm either getting fatter or they are just plain making those seats smaller!

I also took a quick trip to Mesa, Az. which was so fun seeing everyone down there.

This last weekend we also helped Ryan and Taryn move into a small home in Westwood

it's beautiful.