Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wonderful Early Easter

This weekend we had our entire family together. It was really fun, we had a wonderful Easter dinner and then we enjoyed our special egg hunt. This year besides some money in some eggs we also had a treasure hunt, they got to pick out prizes . We had a great time . Ryan challenged us all to push ups and I proudly did 20, however these past two days I have SUFFERED with soreness through my body!
It's so fun to be all together. I especially love how the grandkids love each other . They play non stop.
I love my family.

Yesterday while we were enjoying the beautiful sunny weather one of my granddaughers came to me to said "grandma there are hundreds of bees in the back yard" yep we have a beehive,
could have been disasterous , luckily no one got bit.
I get to pay 100 dollars to get it removed. Darn those bees!

Oh, and I got my granite put on my bathroom, I'll post pictures later, but my son in law Jess did that for me, and Troy then painted the room. Love those son in laws!

2 comments:

Dena said...

How fun to have EVERYONE together!

regular grandma said...

What a great family picture! You are getting a deal on the bee removal. We spent $135 on Friday! It was a little scary.