Saturday, March 20, 2010

Surprise this weekend

On Thursday my sister Louise called and said that she and her husband wanted to come over for a visit this weekend ( they live in Arizona) what a surprise that was. We love having them in our home. Friday night they arrived about 6 pm, and we grilled steaks. We also had herb potatoes, french bread and fresh aparagus, and a wedge salad. It tasted sooooo good. That night we did our favorite thing, we watched movies!

Saturday morning Louise and I did another favorite thing, we went garage sale shopping. We love a great bargain. We scored! I bought a piece of beautiful granite for 10 dollars. Yep, I said ten dollars and it will fit my bathroom perfectly. I'm so excited to get it put on my bathroom cabinet and get my bathroom updated.

After shopping we picked up the men and went to the Avacado house for breakfast. boy is that tasty, we over ate much too much, but it was fun.

Then Louise and I went shopping at Nordstrom Rack and each of us bought a pair of shoes. Score again!

We always have such a good time with them, and so happy they made the trip over to "hang out" with us.

I can hardly wait for next week too because ALL of my kids will be together. there will be 31 one of us celebrating Easter a week early.

Life is GOOD.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

how fun!!! i cant believe you found granite for 10 bucks...SCORE!! so glad you got to spend time with Aunt Louise!