these past couple of days Kristen and Todd were able to have a little get away. I hadn't babysat for them so it was long over due to help out. These 5 kids are GREAT. They are so cute. I'm especially glad to have gotten to know little Noah, what a cutie he is. He's getting to talk so much, and what a little sports guy he is. I took them to Target and bought some plastic bat and balls and he can sure swing and hits the ball too! I love it that he sleeps ALL night without a peep!
The kids sure do like to eat! and I forget how quick children make messes, but they are kids and we had a good time.
My only complaint is that they go to bed soooo late! and I'm so tired by the end of the day.
now Bill and I are off to do a little visit with Ryan and Taryn and Nate and Macy. We sure love our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment