Friday, January 15, 2010

It worked !

Well, not that this is such important news, but after another 3 hour session with my Indian friends across the sea, I now have Windows 7 on my computer! and Yes, it's way better!
whew, what an ordeal!

I'm so sad for the people of Haiti... but what a wake up call for all of us... Are we prepared for a major earthquake? they said on the news there is a shortage of fresh water. How are YOU doing with your own water supply?

Yesterday I canned some fresh chicken. It's so delicious and really so very easy! I need to learn to can more food.

I'm loving having little Lyla here with us. She is the sweetest little angel. She never complains she is so mild tempered. I love her and I just love all my grand kiddies. I'm so lucky to have so many and MORE to come!

No comments: