Monday, February 1, 2010

A brand new month

























Wow, can it really already be February? I enjoyed the rains, and now things seem to be cleaner and greener.

Our family has been busy. We've enjoyed Candice and Melissa and thier families. After today Bill and I will be alone for the first time since two days after Christmas ( I think we can handle that :)

we had some fun family get togethers, and can I say we have enjoyed getting to know Joy's new friend ????? Rick Varner and his family. They are great. Details I'm sure will come later.


I'm so ready to tackle getting new carpet upstairs. We've had the same carpet for over 25 years and it has worn beautifully through 6 kids. ( too bad sea foam green isn't cool anymore) Yes, it's long time due!


Counting the days till Carolee and family comes. I hate being so far away from them. Thank goodness for telephones, and emails and camera phones!
Happy Valentines to you all in a few days!














































2 comments:

Dena said...

Looks like so much fun getting everyone together! lol about the sea foam green carpet! I totally remember that carpet! It probably has seen more than it's fair share of wear. Have fun being empty nesters all over again! ;)

Kristen said...

such a fun post :) I really need to update my blog..that is if anyone ever reads it anymore!