well, guess what I just had a long post all about what has happened since Christmas and it got deleted by mistake... bah humbug!
so I'm drained, I'm not repeating! but I will tell you it just goes along with spending three hours on the phone today with a Microsoft person ( who happens to live in India) and can't understand him... and my other computer still is not working...
they are calling back tomorrow with a more techically trained person... grrrrr, did I just waste three hours of my time.
the good news is Candice gave me a great haircut.. I love it., and I'm loving cute little Lyla who is here with me.
I'll let you know how much Indian friend works out tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! that's happened to me before too. I don't blame you for not repeating the post. Good luck with your Indian friend! :)
Post a Comment