well, I've been putting it off but finally got around to thoroughly cleaning the Fridge. Can you tell I hate that job!
but it's clean and when it's so pretty inside I say to myself, "don't let it get dirty again!"
famous last words.
I'm anxiously waiting for the birth of little Lyla. She seems to be causing some concern for her mommy. Now that I've spent the money on my plane ticket they think she'll come sooner! oh well, thank goodness for Southwest's great policy of having a year to use up your ticket.
Nothing else happening here, still wearing the boot on my foot, begining to think my heel will never heal, funny words huh?
Trying NOT to get so upset about Obama's crazy health insurance proposal, he's slowing but surely trying to ruin the Nation! Hopefully people will get smart and realize that we don't want socialism!
Just right in our office one of our gals opts out of having health insurance and takes the money instead, I believe many many people do that too. ( another topic another day!)
I'll try to end on a positive note.
my baby boy is turning 27 in a couple of weeks, I'll write about that later.
everyone enjoy thier last few days of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment