Tuesday, July 21, 2009

#17 Precious grand baby


Sunday Macy Ann McCook was blessed by her father. It was a wonderful day. We just love all of our grandkids so much. I think each of our kids are such wonderful parents.
For all of you who have young children believe me when I say how fast the time goes in raising them. I look back and wonder where the years went. ( of course there were a few years that seem to drag :)
I'm excited for Candice and Troy's little Lyla to come in the next few weeks.
I have the most wonderful tomatoes in my garden this year. They are huge! we are really enjoying them. My squash however was a failure. How can you fail at zuccini?
hope you all are enjoying your summer

2 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

Everyone with a garden seems to be on tomato overload! I can't believe you have 17 grandkids. I don't think my mom will ever catch up.

Josh and Hannah said...

Beautiful family Jayne! I wanted to post a comment so you could find my blog again. I look forward to getting to know you!
-Hannah Hunt