Sunday, June 7, 2009

There is just Nothin Better than this
















Friday June 5th, our newest arrival in the Mccook Family finally came. Little Macy Ann McCook was born and weighed in at





6 lbs. 11 oz. and she is just perfect.





Taryn was the most cool calm and collected young mom ever! The only downer was that Ryan got the stomach flu and was so sick he was sent home! and missed being in the delivery room. He was so miserable. After two days he was able to hold little Macy. We love her so much. Nate is just having fun being with grandparents and cousins. Life is good for him too!










10 comments:

Joanna said...

I was waiting for some pics. Congrats grandma! So cute that Macy Ann already has a cute little bow on :)

Joneel said...

Well shucks, That is the name Michelle is going to name her girl. She still will, and that's the spelling and everything. She does have 4 girl names ready and picked out. Anyway, I'm glad that Ryan is feeling better. What timing. Poor guy

Caroline Haring said...

I couldn't imagine having a baby without my hubby there. Glad they made it through and can all be in the same room again! Congratulations on being a new Grandma again!

regular grandma said...

Congratulations, aren't grandkids the best! She is so cute, love the headband.
Marlene (you wouldn't have a clue who regular grandma is)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I know how difficult it is waiting for those babies to come to earth. So sorry about Ryan, but I remember the day when the husband was only allowed in the delivery room. He was with his spouse for conception, but just was not allowed in for the birth. He had to believe that the Hospital Stork brought his babies. Time has changed for the better. Love . . .

Unknown said...

OOPS!!! Husbands were NOT allowed in the Delivery Room.

She what happens when you don't proof read!!!

Jen said...

I love Macy Ann! That is our Macey's middle name. She's going to be a cutie with a name like that! Congrats!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Ryan is too young to have a kid! Isn't he like ten or something?!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful addition to your family. She is so pretty. I love her name.