I just read the fun things that Taryn is looking forward to and I thought to myself I can do that too!
First of all it's nice to have a bit of cooler weather, I thought summer was going to last forever!
1. Getting my hair styled again by Candice
2.Getting our turn over with in cleaning the church building!
3. Going to State Farms's Christmas party at the Mission Inn , so beautiful
4. Getting my decorations all up and finished
5. Eating Christmas goodies.. yum
6. Having family and friends together
7. Finding out what Taryn and Ryan are having
8. More grandchildren
9. Seeing Trenton and Brooklyn again, they live way to far away!
10. Going to the podiatrist and getting my feet to stop hurting!
not very exciting list, but good things to look foward too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've always wanted to go the Mission Inn, I hear such great things about it.
im so excited to come down again!!!
i'm sorry your feet hurt! that is the WORST!
so it all started at Disneyland?!? the hurt feet? thats too bad..
great list!
Post a Comment