Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is it Over Yet?

Well, I'm feeling much relieved at the updates so far on PROP 8, but we still need to be patient until the final official word comes. This has been a really emotional time for so many of us Californians, we have all worked so hard , but the results are looking so great.

by the way, I'm so sad my candidate McCain did not win, I really fear for the next four years, but I will try and stay positive. The one thing I can say is that I believe it is good that we can elect someone who is multi racial to the presidency of the US, but just too bad that everything he believes in I don't! Who wants higher taxes! who needs more l iberal attitudes. So SCARY !

But so glad we can start focusing on other things besides the elections! Now on to Thanksgiving, family, friends.

2 comments:

Dena said...

I second your post. I think it's really scary that we have a democratic president and congress. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes.

I'm glad to hear that prop 8 looks like it will pass! We had a similar prop, prop 102, and it passed. I was so excited! At least there was somthing to cheer about.

Candice said...

i tag you to do those 8 things