Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been tagged

Hmmmm, I've been tagged, this is probably an attempt to get me to write something. Being much older I don't seem to have so much to say as all of you young girlies, but I'll try.

Favorite shows.
1. Sell this house
2. Discovery
3. Travel shows
4. Food shows
5. Old movie channels
6. The Office
7. Earl
8.Antiques Roadshows

What I did yesterday
1. Went to the gym
2. Went to Albertsons
3. Went to the bank
4. Did Laundry
5. Worked on the computer
6. Finished my Christmas cards ( I know that is sickening!)
7. Took a nap ( ahhh the pleasures of not having children anymore)
8. Make pumpkin bread

What I look forward to
1. This weekend with my kids coming over
2. Thanksgiving dinner at Kristen's house
3. Watching Kristen's boys play sports
4. Learning how to use my solar oven and trying it out
5. Learning how to use a pressure canner and do my own chicken chunks! ( now that's exciting!)
6. Getting all of the toys for the toy drive out of my garage!
7. Going to Arizona and Pa again to see grandchildren and girls
8. Getting my hair cut and colored by Candice

My favorite restaurant
actually, I don't go out to eat that often
but these are good ones
1. Chili's
2. Tony's Mexican food
3. Cheesecake factory
4. A Good steak house place
5. BJ's
6. Pei Wei
7. Panera Bread
8.Mimi's

Tagged

anyone who would like to do this


By the way aren't we all so annoyed with the "tolerance" of the Prop 8 people... it's down right scary!
Aren't we so annoyed with the direction are country is headed?
Be prepared is the motto here!

No comments: