Dad and I are having so much fun in PA.. we are really enjoying the "crisp" cool air, and being with Carolee, Jeff and kids.
we miss them so much, Trenton and Brooklyn are so sweet. we went to Gettsyburg and the site of flight 93, when I get home I'll post pictures, but both places were wonderful.
we'll be sad to say goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can't wait to hear more about your trip and see some pictures!
Ryan told me the funny stories about Trenton and the toy soldiers and Brooklyn learning how to spell a new word :)
can't wait for your updated post!
Hey Jayne-
I'm not going to be home this weekend, so I'm going to ship your cinnamon straight to you, I'll cover the shipping costs. :) See you around Christmas maybe when Heather has her baby!!
not that youve been busy or anything?!? But still waiting on those PA pictures:)
Post a Comment