Yesterday my good friend Karen Ginn emailed me and said that there was going to be a sale for model home furnishings at reduced prices. Okay, I'm there! so we met at 7:30 am to go to a wearhouse in Chino. Fun Fun Fun, I called my daughter Kristen and she also got some great things ( the pictures are hers) but she got two fabulous big stuffed chairs for $85.00 each! oh, that cute little chest of drawers was $15.00 ( that goes to Candice) it matches a crib we are saving for her when the good news happens.
I guess they only do this once a year, so hopefully I'll hear about it next year.
8 comments:
We just tried to go but couldn't find it. Found the sign, but not a matching building. We will try again tomorrow.
Is it still going? Details please!!!
wow, what a great deal. How do you find out about that kind of stuff?? Is it all word of mouth, or is there a website that tells you when those kind of sales are going on???
I agree, there is no better feeling than getting a great deal on things!
I went a little too late yesterday, it looked pretty picked over when I got there at 1pm. Guess Janell got some good stuff, as did you :).
Those are the best!! I wish I could have gone.
So fun! I'm so jealous! We need some new furniture SO BAD!
Hey Jayne,
How's it going? I love this blog thing where you can go from one to another to catch up on old friends.
Cute pictures of your kids and grandkids. Soon I will have one more.......isn't it exciting.
Post a Comment