I'm excited about this weekend. Candice and Troy got here from Arizona, they are always fun to have, and on Saturday all the adult children are coming over for a BBQ. They are all bringing a wonderful dish to share. It will be fun to just have the adults ( except for the littliest guys Noah and Nate will be here too).
We wish Melissa and Jess would be here but they are coming later in May.
This has been a nice week, Tuesday I was able to be with Kristen and kids, Noah is growing, growing, I love his blue eyes!, Thursday I was with Carolee, we plan on getting together everyweek to help organize and pack for her move. Boo hoo...
I bought 2 web cams so I can see the kids everyday while they are gone!
Mother's Day is tomorrow. It's a sweet day, but sometimes hard when you have lost a mother like I have so many wonderful memories.
Looking forward to our trip to Nauvoo. I've done a lot of research on my pioneer heritage and I'm thrilled that I can be where they were. I love my ancestors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aaah, there's nothing like having family around. Makes everything wonderful. Enjoy.
It's great that you get to be with so many of your kids for Mother's Day! We were able to go to Nauvoo a few years ago and it was such a neat experience! We were there just before the dedication and the kids all got to tour the temple with us! Have a great time!
i had so much fun this weekend with you guys! i hope your mothers day was the best,we love you!
Post a Comment