Monday, April 28, 2008

April has been a whirlwind!




Well the month started out perfect with the birth of little Noah. How grateful we feel for a healthy little baby boy and a healthy mom! it has been fun to help Kristen during this happy, stressful, tired, crazy time! But when that first smile comes to you ahhh, the rewards.


I finally got all of my plants planted for my garden. It took me 3 weeks to get them in the ground! each day I would say, I'm gonna do it today and then somehow other things took precedence. Now hopefully we'll have some wonderful tomatoes, and squash and bell peppers!


Bill and I just got back from Arizona because the twins got baptized. It's a special time and Melissa did such a nice job on the program. The girls sang a song and it was so sweet! They have such nice voices, I hope that they continue to develop musically!


Bridget and Tessa were so cute. It really was so fun to be with everyone. We stayed at Candice and Troy's house and they are so fun to be with too. I loved helping Candice. Dad's job is to "visit" and my job is to "clean" why do I like to do that for others and not my own house?


Now I"m looking for reasonable airline tickets to go back to Pennsylvania. Yikes it's not cheap!

We want to visit them in October.


I have promised Carolee some time with her to start packing, and clearing out her things! I simply can hardly stand the thought she will be leaving. I did buy two web cams so that I can see the kids daily. Oh how I will miss them!


One of my friends suddenly lost her dear sweet husband two weeks ago. He was only 57 years old. That is our age! I have felt so badly for her, I cannot imagine life without my dear husband. My life revolves around him! He makes me laugh, he supports me and he is my companion. I just hope I'll be blessed that we will live a very long life together. But it really makes me realize we never know when we might be taken from each other so we just better treat each other with love and kindness always!


here are some fun pictures from this month
the one of Bridget is funny, she had been playing outside all day with the kids and found a quiet spot!





6 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

I bet your beautiful family can hardly wait to have their turns with you!

Dena said...

Sounds like you've been busy, but a good kind of busy! It's always so wonderful to be around family!

Taryn said...

Ah, I miss Bridget! She is too funny. Getting those web cams is such a good idea, I bet they'll be so great.

Candice said...

thanks for all your help, we had alot of fun with you guys!

Joneel said...

Hey, keep me posted on the web cams. I was going to get one too.
Now you can tell me if it's worth it.

j2nielsen said...

Sorry to hear about your friend Aunt Jayne. I am glad that you guys had so much fun in AZ. We miss being down there and the kids talk about their cousins all of the time. Thank you so much for thinking of us. We love you!