Every year I love when my bulb flowers come up! It really gives me joy! Be it known now on my grave I want daffodils planted on top on me! Ryan planted these several years back for mother's day, he wasn't too "keen" on the idea but I told him I loved them and it would bring me joy for many years! I'll try to get a picture. Now there isn't that many but I just love them.
Next week will be a bit stressful for me. It' s the stake Relief Society humanitarian event. I surely hope we are to accomplish all that we set out to do. We just need helping hands to get everything done. So please come if you are in the area.
I also leaned how to make baby quilts a new way, it was so fun and easy. These are the quilts we are donating to Loma Linda Hospital.
I bought two new coats for me, yeah, I can finally button them up. My last coats were about 11 years ago when I was MUCH thinner.... boo hoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How are you doing those baby quilts? dying to know here! Good luck on that humanitarian project - hopefully you'll have a great turnout!
Nice! An update!
Good luck with your RS event, it always goes well so don't worry too much. It does feel so good to get big things like that over with. Sounds like a fun night!
(I will have to remember your favorite flower:)
I didn't like the feeling I had when you mentioned your grave! That didn't sit well, but I guess I'll never forget that when i look at a daffodil. Good luck with the RS thing. Our stake is having thier big event on March 1st but I will be at your house.
How did the Stake RS activity go? I'm sure it was wonderful! I know it's always more stressful the ones in charge! Everyone else just goes, has a wonderful time, and feels good about being able to provide some service.
Are Shari and Randy there? I think they said they'd be visiting this weekend. Have a great time with all your visitors! Melissa is next, right! Fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment