Monday, December 24, 2007

Our annual family party






WE always have such a nice time at Kristen and Todd's home! We fry scones with cinnamon, honey or powdered sugar toppings! The kids have such a great time being together and then we have them in act the Nativity story. They do such a great job. Even little Nate got into the act!
We miss Melissa's children when they are not here.
By the way, when is the eating going to stop? but it's so good!
have a wonderful Christmas everyone,
by the way Carolee and Jeff have some great news concerning his lab tests. What a wonderful blessing.

4 comments:

Candice said...

im sad wish i were there!

Taryn said...

That was so fun! Too bad Nate didn't cooperate a little more! :)

SuperCoolMom said...

That looks like so much fun! I was in Milano's the other day and said Hi to Mila Linton for you! She had such nice things to say about you and your beautiful family! I was wishing I'd thought to take her your blog address - oh well, maybe next time.

Kristen said...

fun post, great pictures! It was so fun!!