



Well, I have to say what a great Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. Tonight we are back home, it's quiet and it's "a good thing".
I had tons of fun but glad to get back to normal, ( what is that?)
Really being with family is just the very best for any holiday. I love my family so much, and I love my cousins. It's so fun to be with everyone. Just sharing memories, and visiting.
Dad and I are planning a trip to Nauvoo, we are excited! It's fun to learn and share new experiences. Believe me 25 years ago, I just thought these fun times would never come, but they do, so just enjoy the times that you are having now.
here are some of the latest pictures I've taken over the holidays
2 comments:
What a fun Christmas! It's so nice that you were able to get together with your family for the holidays! Happy New Year!!!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time over the holidays! So fun to see everyone.
It was so good to see you guys yesterday. What a fun surprise for me! The kids and I had such a fun time w/ Melissa and her kids. We'll have to get together more often!
Post a Comment