Friday, October 5, 2007

There's a chill in the air




The weather here has been perfect. I love this time of year! After last weekend's big event, I've enjoyed a little slower pace. All I had this week was a funeral, taking a dinner to someone, a Doctors appointment, work, and babysit Joy's kids one night. I'm also planning for my stake leadership meeting, ( which means planning a talk yikes) and giving a bridal shower at the end of the month. I guess you just really never slow down.
I can't wait this Sunday, everyone will be here ( sorry Candice and Mel wish you were with us) but it will be so fun because Nathan is coming to my house for the first time.

I'm so happy to hear about Jeff's good news, and today is Todd's birthday ( I've tried to call twice but no one is home)
Not much else to report, but just to make you a bit nauseated, I've started on my Christmas letter, as soon as I can get a picture of ryan and taryn and the baby it's done! I hate feeling stressed at the last minute.
well, I'm hoping for rain to come, it will be a nice change.
mom

1 comment:

Kristen said...

the pictures were great, speaking of pictures can I approve of the picture of my family that your sending out for your xmas cards hahaha

cant wait for tomorrow :)