Sunday, October 14, 2007

I got tagged

well, here goes for my info about me.

Where I have worked
1. Wrights Market in the bakery and then a cashier
2. Rhodes Elementary school in Mesa as a teachers aide
3. Used to sell sample clothing for Wrangler out of my garage
4. State farm insurance office for Bill
Places I've lived:
1. Mesa, Arizona
2. Tempe, Arizona
3. Tucson, Arizona
4. Chino California

TV shows

1. Love the Travel channels
2. Seinfield
3. The Office
4. The History Channel

Places I've Been

1. Vienna, Austria
2. Rome, Italy
3. Russia ( fabulous)
4.Bermuda

Weird things about me

1. I absolutley love to do genealogy
2.I have sweaty hands
3. I'm horrified of cockroaches
4. I snore

Places I'd rather be

1. Mesa, ARizona
2. Washington D.C. to see the museums
3. Love a fabulous restaurant
4. Somewhere exploring new places with Bill

Can't remember who has been tagged , but I'll try TAryn, Julie Nielsen, and Joy when she finally gets her own blog



1

4 comments:

Supercool Mom said...

Hey, Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had such a fun time getting to know Melissa at the park the other day. Are you related to the Ron McCook family in Tempe? I went to HS with some of his girls, and my cousin married Stacy McCook who is their cousin (but I can't remember her Dad's name.) It's such a small world in the church, isn't it?

Supercool Mom said...

There's a treat for you on my blog! Thanks for commenting!

crystal said...

Hi there--found you from hotmama's blog. I've been having a fun time reading your blog today! And i must say, your children (picture on your sidebar) are so beautiful! How did you manage to create all 5 of them to be gorgeous? :)

Kristen said...

fun post!!