I'm showing a picture of Great Grandma Goodman because she is my hero. Not only did she raise her family alone at the age of 46 years old, she also was a Relief Society president for 26 years! uggg, that would be tough!
I'm grateful to serve but I have to say, being a president is not easy. I'd much rather be given assignments then to give them! You just want to do a good job period!
won't get into all the details, but I think going back to raising little children is easier to do! so enjoy it girlies other challenges await you!
I'm loving this weather, and right now, I've been doing cleaning projects since I'm having a bridal shower at my house next week. Like polishing my front door. How often do we do that one?
Tomorrow is a regional genealogy faire at the stake center, can't wait for that.
And girls, do you have your pictures ready to give me for our FAmily Calender. remember Nov. 1st is when I want them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well then, I'm comin' to YOU for advice & wisdom when I've got my hands full with older children. You're in the trenches, so get ready to share survival techniques!
Now it's your turn to update.
Post a Comment